BILL CHMELIR, P.E.
Bill is a project manager designing and building both civil infrastructure and building projects since 1997. He regularly establishes and enforces quality control standards on JCS infrastructure projects on behalf of various government agencies.
- Design Engineer - roads, sanitary and storm sewer, grading, drainage plans, and infrastructure for residential subdivision and commercial projects, including concepts, planning, & permitting.
- CM/GC Project Manager for grading, infrastructure, and building construction for commercial and residential projects including cost estimating, specifications writing, contract management and construction supervision.
- Design/Build Project Manager for large commercial projects including technical design, sub-consultant selection, design reviews, plans and specifications, bidding and contracting, constructions management and field engineering.
- U.S. Army Chief Warrant Officer with over 22 years of service. Served as an Aviation Safety Officer and flew Kiowa and crew-chiefed Huey Helicopters in the Oregon and Colorado ARNG.
JCS-Oregon, LLC 2004 - Present
- Lithia Springs Inn Expansion, Ashland, OR: Project Manager for 12-unit luxury suites design, infrastructure, and construction. Ongoing Project. $875k Client: BDN, LLC
- West Jackson x Highway 99 Intersection Improvements: Project Manager for design of the reconstruction and signalization of this intersection at the North Entrance to Ashland. $849k Client: Jackson County Roads.
- El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant, Ashland, OR.: Project Manager for a 3,500 SF Mexican themed restaurant. $455k Client: Duane Smith
- Site Restoration: Project Manager $92k Client: Lithia Springs Village, LLC
- Demolish 2,800 SF EL Tapatio Restaurant and 1,400 SF Mr. C's Convenience Store and restore site
- Construct 2-sided billboard sign. Install irrigation and landscaping.
- Lithia Springs Inn Remodel: Project Manager for the remodel of 8 luxury lodging suites and conversion of an office and spa facility into a luxury two bedroom lodging unit. $218k Client: Duane Smith
- North Ashland Business Park Infrastructure: Project Manager for development of multi building office condominium site including a well and storage tank potable water system. $1.008M Client: Duane Smith
- Ashland Foot and Ankle Clinic Tenant Finish: Project Manager for construction of Tenant Improvements for 2,724 SF Doctor's Office including reception, admin, exam and treatment rooms. $267k Client:, Medford Foot and Ankle Clinic.
Northern Engineering Consultants, Fort Collins, CO 2001 - 2003
Project Manager/Engineer: Managed engineering design projects, including writing proposals, estimating costs and budgets management on residential and commercial projects.
Sear Brown Engineering Consultants, Fort Collins, CO 1998 - 2001
Design Engineer: Project concepts, drainage reports, preliminary and final design for grading, roads and utilities, cost estimates, bid doc review, and bid analysis; construction engineering including reviewing payment requests, coordinating field changes and field changes for residential and commercial projects.
Parsons & Associates, Fort Collins, CO 1997 - 1998
Design Engineer: Prepared drainage reports, hydraulic network analysis, researched boundaries, easements, surveys and utilities, prepared legal descriptions for plats and right-of-way acquisitions; commercials and residential development plan sets.
Smith Geotechnical Engineering Consultants, Fort Collins, CO Summer 1996
Soils Lab Technician: Performed soil density tests with nuclear gage, gathered and classified field soil samples, quality control, and lab testing.